Who we are
We help the environment in a practical way.
The industrial development of mankind has generated a large number of benefits that have allowed us to improve our quality of life. But this progress was made without an environmental awareness that has started to grow over the last few decades.
Since our beginnings, we have always worked towards sustainability.
All the services that we develop in Gestion del Valor y Soluciones S.L. are aligned with the factors of human development that we must improve: water and waste treatment, energy management and atmospheric emissions.
Helping companies and institutions worldwide
At GV Soluciones we carry out engineering projects for any part of the world.
Through collaborating companies and free agents, we have carried out projects on all continents and we intend to continue to do so.
In order to meet these demands, in addition to our headquarters in Galicia (Spain), we have offices through our business group Tevalcor in Quito (Ecuador).
We strive to give you the best
To guarantee the quality and continuous improvement of everything we do, GV Soluciones has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the “UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015” “Quality Management Systems” standard.
Our Quality Policy is based on the following commitments:
– To achieve full satisfaction of all our customers, providing them with equipment and solutions in accordance with the requirements, needs, expectations and specifications established, including the standards or legislation in force.
– To establish a documented system (or standardisation) to ensure the quality of all our services.
– To implement continuous improvement as a standard of conduct at GV Soluciones.
– Our Quality Management System has been developed and must be maintained in such a way as to work on the prevention of defects, rather than on their correction.
– The efficiency of the Quality Management System is the direct responsibility of the Management. In his name and on his behalf, the System Manager will supervise its implementation, development and maintenance, assessing its suitability and correct application.